€720 - STI Members
To qualify for STI Member fee your host institution should be one of those listed on one of the two pages below:
€770 - Non Members
Registration Fees include:
Attendance at the School
Accommodation from night of 1st/2nd to night of 6th/7th
Coffee breaks, lunches and dinner from the 2nd - 6th of September 2013 + breakfast on the 7th of September
Learning materials are available on the website, Students must bring their own device for participating in the school project and hands on sessions
Travel grants applications are now closed.
This year, the ESWC Summer School offers three different travel grants:
- "Traditional" travel grant: A grant of 1000 € goes to one selected participant of the Summer School. To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Travel grant application" including one paragraph on each of the following:
- Why is it important to you to attend the school
- CV highlights to date
- What impact you expect the school to have on your research and career ambitions
"Spread-the-word grant": Spread the word about the ESWC Summer School 2013 among your friends and peers and receive an award of 250 Euros for bringing the most unique visitors to the Website.
The grant winner will be the user who brought the most unique visitors to the site by 14th of June 2013.
"Referral grant": Receive 250€ for effectively bringing the most participants to the school. The application form does have a field for entering who referred the applicant to the school. The most successful referrer in terms of accepted applications until 14th of June 2013 will be announced the winner of this grant.
This might of course coincide quite possibly with the "Spread-the-word grant".
(Remember to tell your friends to mention you as their referrer in the application. They can also send us an email if they forgot.)
The deadline for the application is 14th of June 2013.
Terms for participation:
- To receive a grant you have to be an admitted participant of the ESWC Summer School 2013.
- To qualify for the "Spread-the-word" grant you need to bring at least 30 unique visitors to the website. We retain the right to exclude people if any type of cheating (automated clicks etc.) or spamming to non-related communities is detected.
- The traditional grant is mutually exclusive with the remaining two grants. The recipient of the traditional grant cannot be the winner of grants 2 and 3; instead, the respective second placed participant in these grants will be announced the winner for these grants in this case.